We know we haven't been around for a while (school's just basically pushing us to the limit; anybody else know the feeling?) and this is really the first time we've been able to sit down and just blog. You'd think that for a couple of weeks, there wouldn't really be much going on, but when Cel and I checked our blog today, we got some messages saying that we were given another blog award (excited as!).
So, there's a high note to come back to after numerous tests and assignments, huh?
First of all, we want to thank Rachel@ Unforgettable Books and Debbie @Amethyst Eyes for honoring us with the Liebster blog award. Thanks, Rachel and Debbie!
This award basically gives recognition from a fellow blogger. So it's a great way of sharing the fantastic blogs you come across.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Nominate up to five(5) others for the award.
- Let them know by comment on their blog. You can even send them a tweet.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Follow Shannon@ Blogging from A to Z's blog and at least consider joining the A to Z challenge.
These are the blogs we have decided to award:
- Carol @I'm A Voracacious Reader
- Allie @A Book Lover's Blog
- Aly @ Fantasy4eva
- Eileen @Singing and Reading in the Rain
- Alba @BookPics
Congrats to all the we've chosen!
P.S: And just so you know, we will be posting some reviews soon; even through schoolwork, of course there's still time for us to be reading! :)