Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tagged!

So after one blog award after another, we are pleased to tell you followers that we have been "tagged"!

What is tagging, exactly? Well, the idea around this is that you come up with 11 questions and then tag 11 people, then the 11 people answer those 11 questions, then come up with a set of their own 11 questions to give to the 11 people they've tagged. And it goes on and on. Very cool.

First, we want to thank Sarah@ That Teenage Feeling for tagging our blog.

Rules:
  1. You must post the rules. 
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged. 
  3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. 
  4. Let them know you've tagged them!

 ***


Ela's Answers to Sarah's Questions:


1. Fill in the blank. When I'm not reading I'm ______
On the internet or writing. 
2. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? 
When I was six or seven, I had this Barbie book that had all these careers in it, with Barbies as the models. I always loved the model for the landscape architect, so that was what I dreamed to be (yes, silly, I know).
3. What's the best non-YA book you've read recently? 
The Hunger Games the Official Illustrated Movie Companion, probably (what can I say, I am definitely excited for the movie).
4. What was your favourite book as a child and why? 
 Hmm.... I don't know. I can't remember that far back. Something Barbie related, I'm sure.
5. What song or artist are you loving at the moment? 
I am absolutely, absolutely in love with Foster the People, and their song, Houdini. Other bands I'm loving are Grouplove and Young Lyre
6. What food/drink/ is unique to where you live? 
Pavlovas, I think. They're, like, meringues with cream and fruit, such as kiwifruit and strawberries on top.
 
7. What is your favourite Disney movie? If you haven't watched/don't care for Disney, what's your favourite cartoon? 
Does Tangled count? I know it's a newer one. One of my older favourites is Cinderella. And no, me liking it doesn't have any relation to the fact that Cinderella has the word "ella" in it. 
8. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? 
Tessa Gray from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, no question about it. Though, I think I would do a worse job at choosing between the two boys....
9. What was the last book that made you cry? 
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand. *Sigh* It makes me sad just thinking about it.
10. What would you name the autobiography of your life? 
The autobiography of my life? Would I even become famous enough to have an autobiography?
11. If they made a movie of your life who would play you?  
Anyone, really. As long as they're funny and not bitchy when the camera's off them. But I think I would be more interested in who plays my love interest.



Celine's Answers to Sarah's Questions:

1. Fill in the blank. When I'm not reading I'm surfing the net, hanging with friends or txting.
2. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? 
 A singer (silly I know, I'm not even good, haha) [Oh, whatever. I know you're good- Ela butting in]
3. What's the best non-YA book you've read recently? 
 No idea....
4. What was your favourite book as a child and why? 
I actually can't remember, probably Winnie the Pooh or something.
5. What song or artist are you loving at the moment? 
FOSTER THE PEOPLE!!! (I'm seriously going to kill my IPod and Phone from it playing Torches 24/7, haha), Young Lyre and Grouplove.
6. What food/drink/ is unique to where you live? 
I don't think there is anything that unique from where I live, well nothing I can think of anyway so I'm just going to look at Ela's answers... I think Pavlova is the best answer :D
7. What is your favourite Disney movie? If you haven't watched/don't care for Disney, what's your favourite cartoon? 
When I was little a used to love Tweetie Bird and Mickey Mouse. But I would probably have to say everyone loves Elmo. XD
8. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? 
Tessa from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, but I think I would be better with the boy decisions, haha. But if I couldn't be Tessa, I would be Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. <3
9. What was the last book that made you cry? 
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand *tear*
10. What would you name the autobiography of your life? 
Autobiography, ngaw yup that will so happen... :D
11. If they made a movie of your life who would play you?  
I don't mind, I totally agree with Ela though, I am more curious about who will play my love interest. <3 hehe.

***

Our 11 questions:

  1. Where in the world do you want to travel?
  2. What would you rather- ebook or hardcopy?
  3. What book are you most excited to be turned into a movie?
  4. If you could magically transport yourself into any book/movie, what would it be and why?
  5. What author would you be dying to meet?
  6. Is there a book that you could recommend to us?
  7. If you changed your name, what would it be?
  8. If you could go to a time and place in a book, where and what book would it be?
  9. If you could get an author to add another book to a series, what series would it be?
  10. Who is your book character crush and why?
  11. If you could be a character from a book/series, who would it be and why?
***

The people we have tagged:
  


***

Congrats to all that we've chosen!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cel, hey Ela,

    Completed!

    Here it is.

    You really ask good questions. :) Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you guys an award. check it out on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag. You can find my post here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ela and Celine! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on my blog! I promise you that I will respond back to the "Tag" next week. I was in a rush to get my first Author Q & A up by today.

    I just posted a Q&A with Author JC Andrijeski and am having a Giveaway of her book Rook: Allie's War #1. Feel free to spread the word or come on over to enter yourselves!

    And again, I promise to get to the "Tag" post by next week. I am just so burnt out right now!

    Thanks!

    Mia at The Muses Circle (http://themusescircle.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete